Roman grew up in Norfolk County and currently lives in Orleans. He received his B.A. from Boston University and his J.D. from Washington and Lee University School of Law.
As a third-year student attorney, Roman worked in the law school’s Community Legal Practice Center and Criminal Justice Clinic, representing low-income clients in civil and criminal matters in state courts. After graduating, Roman served for two years as a law clerk to the Hon. Rebecca B. Connelly, Chief Judge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia.
Roman joined La Tanzi, Spaulding & Landreth in 2019, where he concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, with a focus on probate litigation. Prior to beginning his legal career, Roman taught English to high school and special needs students in Japan and worked in student affairs at a small university.
- J.D., cum laude, Washington and Lee University School of Law School, 2014
- M.A., Gonzaga University, 2008
- B.A., magna cum laude, Boston University 2002
- Massachusetts, 2015
- U.S.D.C., District of Massachusetts, 2017
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- Barnstable County Bar Association
- Cape Cod Young Professionals
- Nicholson & Herrick LLP, Cambridge, MA, 2017-2018
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, W.D. Va., Judicial Clerkship, 2015-2017