Born and raised on Cape Cod, Lauren and her husband relocated to the Cape from Boston following the birth of their son. After graduating from Barnstable High School, Lauren received a double B.A. degree with honors from Quinnipiac University in English and Communications and was a member of the Quinnipiac University Honors Program. She completed internships on Cape Cod at La Tanzi, Spaulding and Landreth, in the Barnstable Juvenile and Family Court and in another local Trusts and Estates department. Lauren earned her J.D. with honors from Roger Williams University School of Law, where she served as the President of the Elder Law Society and received the CALI award distinction for academic excellence in Estate Planning. She is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and in the State of Florida.
Lauren joined La Tanzi, Spaulding & Landreth from a reputable boutique estate planning law firm in Boston, where her practice was focused on complex estate planning for high net worth and ultra high net worth clients.
Lauren’s practice is focused on guiding individuals, families and businesses through all aspects of estate planning, probate administration, trust administration, charitable planning and business planning. She creates highly tailored estate plans based on each client’s personal, familial and tax needs in an attentive and efficient matter. Lauren counsels and advises clients through the probate process, assisting fiduciaries and beneficiaries in understanding their roles and executing their duties. She is experienced in the preparation and filing of estate and gift tax returns.
Lauren is a member of the Trusts and Estates Consortium, serves in leadership roles within the Boston Estate Planning Council and is a member of the Professional Advisors Network for the Boston Foundation. Lauren has been recognized as a “Rising Star” in Estate Planning by the Super Lawyers rating service.
- J.D., Roger Williams University School of Law, Cum Laude, CALI Awards for highest grades in Estate Planning and In-House Counsel Seminar
- B.A., Quinnipiac University, Magna Cum Laude
Professional & Civic Activities
- Estate Planning Council of Cape Cod
- Boston Estate Planning Council, Networking Committee Chair and Vice Chair, Gala Committee Chair
- Bass, Doherty & Finks, P.C.
- Rosales & Rosales LLC
- The Law Offices of Kathleen Fowler
- We Can (Women’s Empowerment through Cape Area Networking), Attorney Volunteer
- The Boston Foundation, Professional Advisors Network
- Raising a Reader of Massachusetts, Past Emerging Leaders Member
- ThinkGive, Inc., Contributor