From routine to complex cases, we assist our clients in navigating the state court system. La Tanzi, Spaulding & Landreth’s lawyers handle a wide variety of civil litigation matters, from small business disputes and eviction proceedings in the District Courts; to guardianship, trust and estate disputes in the Probate and Family Courts; to real estate disputes in the Land Court; to the full spectrum of civil litigation in the Superior Courts, including administrative appeals, tort, construction, and contract claims.
In the appellate courts, our lawyers’ work on behalf of our clients has resulted in a number of published opinions.
While adept in many areas, La Tanzi, Spaulding & Landreth’s civil litigation attorneys have particular expertise in:
- Zoning, wetlands protection and other regulatory proceedings
- Construction litigation, mediation and arbitration for owners and contractors
- Probate litigation including will contests, trust disputes and guardianships
- Real estate litigation including disputes regarding purchase and sale agreements, ownership and easement rights
- Condominium litigation, representing condominium associations and unit owners including disputes under the condominium statute and compliance with regulations
- Residential and commercial evictions, representing landlords and tenants
- Consumer Protection Litigation involving unfair and deceptive business practice disputes