Tim was born in Massachusetts and currently lives in Mashpee. He received his B.A. from the University of New Hampshire and his J.D. from Barry University.
During his first year of law school, Tim completed a judicial clerkship with the Middlesex Probate and Family Court in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He spent the next two years of law school as a law clerk for Dempsey & Associates in Orlando, Florida.
Before joining La Tanzi, Spaulding & Landreth, Tim continued his legal career at Morse & Newell in Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts specializing in real estate law. Tim has extensive experience representing lenders, buyers and sellers in all aspects of residential real estate transactions.
- University of New Hampshire, B.A
- Barry University School of Law, J.D.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Peninsula Council
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Barnstable County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Morse & Newell, Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
- William Raveis, Osterville, Massachusetts
- Dempsey & Associates, Law Clerk, Orlando, Florida
- Middlesex Probate and Family Court, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Judicial Clerkship