Anna was born and raised in Dennis, graduating from Dennis-Yarmouth High School in 2006. She received her BA with high honors from Salve Regina University in 2010 and her JD with highest honors from Suffolk University Law School in 2013. While at Suffolk Law, Anna received the American Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence in the area of Corporations.
During her first year of law school, Anna won Best Oral Advocate in Suffolk’s nationally recognized legal writing program that has consistently ranked in the top twenty of such programs since 2010. She was subsequently selected by Suffolk’s judicial internship committee to clerk for Superior Court justices in Plymouth and Barnstable in 2011. Anna also interned for LaTanzi, Spaulding & Landreth before joining the firm’s Trusts and Estates department, where she focuses on estate and trust administration.
Anna is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Cape Cod, Cape Cod Young Professionals, the Massachusetts Bar Association and is a member of the executive committee of the Barnstable County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division.
- J.D., summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2013. American Jurisprudence Award, Achievement in Corporations.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Salve Regina University, 2010.
- Massachusetts, 2013
Professional & Civic Activities
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Barnstable County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Cape Cod
- Cape Cod Young Professionals
- Law clerk, 2011
- Internship with LaTanzi, Spaulding & Landreth, 2012, 2016-2017